Support clean renewable energy in Wisconsin
Now more than ever we need to work together to win positive change for Wisconsin’s renewable energy future.
RENEW has set an aggressive agenda for 2013:
- Shape and promote a new statewide policy to authorize customers to contract with third parties (branded Clean Energy Choice) to access renewable energy produced on their premises.
- Represent stakeholders with the PSC and the Focus on Energy administrator to offer proactive options for the renewable energy program.
- Promote changes to Wisconsin’s outdated interconnection regulations and net metering policies.
- Defend and expand Wisconsin’s modest renewable electricity standard.
- Engage utilities to restore their previous renewable energy commitments.
Your contribution is needed to help us to reach these goals. Donate online today:
Or send a check to:
222 S. Hamilton
Madison, WI 53703