Register now for the 2014 RENEW Policy Summit!
We Mean Business!
Registration is now open for RENEW Wisconsin's third annual renewable energy Policy Summit. This year's summit theme "We Mean Business!" emphasizes the importance of renewable energy to our state's economy.
“The Summit will bring in state leaders from Wisconsin companies, organizations, and local governments that are moving ahead on clean energy,” said RENEW Wisconsin’s Executive Director Tyler Huebner. “The We Mean Business theme was selected to highlight the tremendous economic development potential for Wisconsin from harvesting more of its own home-grown energy sources.
“We believe it’s time for businesses, policymakers, and energy stakeholders to come together and develop pathways for driving economic development and job creation in Wisconsin through clean energy,” said Huebner.
RENEW Wisconsin leads and represents, businesses, organizations, and individuals who seek more clean, renewable energy in Wisconsin
RENEW Wisconsin leads and represents businesses, organizations, and individuals who seek more clean, renewable energy in Wisconsin.
In its 21st year, RENEW continues to advance progressive renewable energy policies for Wisconsin through advocacy, education, and collaborative initiatives. RENEW is at the policy and regulation table every day representing 115 renewable energy companies doing business in Wisconsin as well as nearly 300 individuals and other organizations who share our vision for Wisconsin.
To retake the initiative on clean renewable energy, we commit to the following action plan:
- Organize stakeholders to articulate a public policy message on clean renewables
- Create business opportunities that enhance renewable development
- Maximize value of Focus on Energy renewable energy incentives
- Guide resonable permitting of renewable energy systems
- Promote higher value pricing for renewable energy
- Protect and enhance Wisconsin's renewable energy standard
- Reverse utility retreat from renewable energy development
Learn more on our policy page....