This event is free and open to the public, but registration is required.
10 AM – 3 PM
In the 1st floor of the Capitol rotunda, more than a dozen industry experts will have displays and information about the many innovations that are occurring in the electric and alternative fuel vehicle markets. Come ask questions and learn how you can make a difference in the future of Wisconsin’s clean energy economy. See exhibitor list below!
Lt. Governor Mandela Barnes and Representatives Neylon and Stuck have been invited to give a few words at noon in the Rotunda.
Ride and Drive • Vehicle Display
11 AM – 1 PM
In addition to the indoor exhibitors, there will be a number of electric, hybrid, and alternative fuel vehicles on display on the 100 block of Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd. Test drives of these fun and innovative vehicles will also be available. Scheduled vehicles include:
- Nissan LEAF (courtesy of Zimbrick Automotive)
- Audi e-trons (courtesy of Zimbrick Automotive)
- BMW i3 and MINI Cooper SE Countryman All4 plug-in hybrid (courtesy of Zimbrick Automotive)
- A Tesla Model S and Model X (courtesy of Tesla Inc.)
- Electric motorcycles (courtesy of Charging Cycles)
- BCycle electric bicycles
- Propane-fueled police squad (courtesy of the Winnebago County Sheriff’s Department)
- Electric vehicle (courtesy of the City of Madison)
- Plug-in hybrid (courtesy of Xcel Energy)
- Tesla Model 3 (courtesy of GTG Solar)
* Watch for more vehicles being added soon!