Your participation would help shape policies and programs to help lead and represent businesses, organizations, and individuals who seek more clean, renewable energy in Wisconsin.
As a board member, you can have fun and contribute to moving RENEW closer to achieving these solar, wind, and bio-energy goals in 2012:
• Increase funding for renewable energy in the Focus on Energy program;
• Take the lead on wind permitting issues in Wisconsin;
• Advance third-party ownership of clean renewable energy systems;
• Overhaul and promote consistent net energy billing policies statewide;
• Revive utility commitments to expand renewable energy;
• Promote attractive renewable energy buyback policies;
• Defend and repair Wisconsin’s 10% Renewable Energy Standard.
The board meets four times each year. Board members are expected to be actively engaged and to volunteer for at least one standing committee.
There are four board seats that will become available in July. Here’s the schedule for the elections:
• June 5 Deadline for submitting a short statement (50-100 words) to appear on the ballot describing yourself and your interest in serving on the RENEW board
• June 11 Elections open
• June 22 Elections close
• June 26 Candidates notified
• July 5 Elected members attend board meeting
A member of the board of directors must be a member of RENEW. To join RENEW, click here.
To submit a nomination of get more information, contact M ick Sagrillo by email (email@example.com) or phone, 920 .837.7523.